Friday, March 11, 2011

Old!

Well,  I'm a year older now. Wednesday was my actual bday. Tuesday, we went to the zoo. They were unveiling the new Elephant Pavilion to ZooFriends names A-M. Dad was off, so we went a bit early. It was a bit chilly, and a strange mist was hanging about for part of the day.. which is the BEST time to go to the zoo. No one is there! It was awesome! Took pictures without disturbance, got to sit and enjoy the animals quietly... I've about decided I'm not going anywhere but the beach during the summer. I'm definitely boycotting Disney this summer. After several winter trips with 20 min tops waiting... and that was extremely rare.... because it felt like forever lol... I just can't wait for those rides again. I think I'll try going thru April, but we'll see. Zoo in the summer = crowded. Beaches are crowded, too... but we go to the beach on base which is never very crowded AND we can surf. SO.. how did I get off on this? AH YES. Zoo.










Heading to Norman Saturday to partake in some Victoria's. I can't wait. I have been here nearly 2 weeks, and haven't been yet. It's painful... I miss Norman so much.. every time I go back, I have to drive by my old house. I always look for the kitty from across the street.
His name is Tom. He is super precious.
 Me with my funny hat and delicious strawberry cake!
Lots of stuff happening in Japan right now... supposedly all is ok in Tokyo..ish.. but one of my very best friends is in Tokyo now, and I haven't heard anything yet.. so still nervous!





Mollie, I need some clarification on this trolly-renting thingy..

2 comments:

  1. Hope your friend makes it out okay.

    Okay, the Tesco and the Lidl by my house (grocery stores) have shopping carts (trolley) that have a daisy chain locking feature. To unlock them, you place a token or a pound coin in the lock's slot to release it. Not every trolley is locked up but the good sizes are usually the ones with the locking feature.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love your pictures!! :} brilliant!
    And everything will be okay with the friend...did he go all by himself??

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I love comments <3