Saturday, February 12, 2011

Friday Funday?

I spent most of the day sleeping. This is getting old...

Nathan and I went to get his bday present tonight: new cowboy boots! Yeah, in Florida. Hey, we're close enough to Georgia for it to work out fine. And who am I to talk? I've got cowboy boots, too. Afterward, we went to this wing place he's always talking about. Pretty good. A little tough on the gut, but it happens. Then, off to the mall! Where I ended up buying a super bowl shirt for me.. it's the one I wanted, anyway. Poor Nathan still doesn't have one! Ah well. What are the chances two Okies would both be Packers fans?

Molliewobbles has given me a quest. Ish. I am to write a convo between my kitties. I have 3, btw.. so I'll do something between all of them.
FYI:
Haha I love this picture of her. Cracks me up. This is Bootsie.
This is Jasmine.

 This is my Pookie boy... His real name is Jack.
Jasmine: I'm hungry. Hey Boots, go open the food container.
Bootsie: You go open it.
Jasmine: I can't. You're the only one with claws. 
Bootsie: Well, that sounds like a personal problem to me. 
Jack: Screw the container. She left the bag inside! We could tip it over. Instead, I'll bite the bottom corner off so that every time it gets picked up, it leaves a trail of food behind. 
Jasmine: Ok, that works.
Boots: FOOOOOOD
5 min later
Jasmine: Well, I think I'm going to go lay back down on the black box (receiver) till it gets so hot, my fur practically catches fire. 
Jack: Yeah, I'm trying to decide between the chair and the box with the crinkle sack in it. I can't believe I can sit in a box AND on my crinkle sack! I must have been really good to deserve that treat. 
Bootsie: Before I go anywhere, I'm going to use my paw to splash the entire bowl of water out on the floor, and if any is left, I'll drink it. Then, I'll take my wet paws, and get on the new couch. We'll probably be in these same positions in 4 hours when the parents get home. 
2 hours later. 
Jack: Time to move to the chair. OOH STRING! 
5 min later.
Jack: Ok, now time for the chair.
Jasmine: OUCH. I think I have 2nd degree burns. Time to go cuddle with Bootsie. 
Bootsie: As long as you give me a bath, because I'm too lazy/fat to do it myself. Also, clean my ears. I wont return the favor. In fact, the vet will probably comment on how clean my ears are, and how dirty yours are next time we go in. Wait, before we cuddle, I'm gonna stick my head in that glass and drink whatever is in it. I hope it's tea! I love tea. 

Well, there you have it. 
I'm trying to watch NCIS at the moment... I have a snoring husband on the couch who refuses to go upstairs no matter how many times I slap him and tell him to. 

3 comments:

  1. Facebook is the Dark Side.

    Kitteh conversation was excellent. How did I miss that you have threeeeeee and not two? Hmm?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Facebook just didn't have anything broken at the time and HAD to do something about it...so they broke something. :/

    And the kitty conversation....sounded like my children lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that! Your cats are adorable. I'm a cat owner myself and I often can hear (in my head of course) the conversations between the two of them. I found your blog through a link on OK in UK blog, which I love. Take care!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I love comments <3