Friday, February 11, 2011

My husband is only a year younger than me... till next month.

Bootsie has decided lately to play fetch. She loves those rubber bracelets (like the Livestrong ones..), so whenever we find them cheap, we pick some up. They last a week or so till she tears them up. We found some Christmas ones at walmart last week for a quarter each! It's the little things...
 

This was taken on my iPhone, so the quality isn't the best. It looks great on my phone, but the computer is another story.

Take 2: 

Me thinkies this looks a bit better! Yes Kristy and Jenni... the makers of pretty food... it's ugly! But it tastes good! Wanna know something sad? This is the prettiest pecan pie I've ever made. Yep! 
I searched for a nice Super Bowl shirt for Nathan's bday.. they had crap! Dumb Florida and their lack of anything NOT Jags, Falcons, Florida, and Miami. FSU has like a tiny pathetic section. And I'm pretty sure I'm the only football fan of my 3 readers! Kinda like our super bowl party! Some friends from Nathan's work wanted to have a super bowl party... but they don't really care/know about football. In fact, the only 2 people at the party that like football were me and Nathan! AND our team was playing! So we show up in our jerseys.. it was really funny. At least everyone there jumped on our side to cheer the Packers on! What WAS I talking about? (In Eddie Izzard style..) AH. Birthday. Shirt. Yeah, no luck.. so he got Reese's Eggs and some salt and vinegar chips. 

Facebook rant time! I have nothing against children. Or mommies. Or all the things mommies do. But I do NOT need to know how many times your kid poopooed and peepeed in the potty today. I really, really don't.

5 comments:

  1. hahaha, it looks great!! see there grasshoppah, you make yummy looking pie :}
    AND, I am a mommy....and I don't need to know how often somebody's kid does his business....and as a mommy, I don't share that info either. Total agreement!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A friend has posted these updates for THREE DAY IN A ROW. Gross!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here is a post... for your enjoyment!

    "I am ecstatic!!! Toban woke up this morning and said, "No more diapers." He pooped 8 times in the potty, and peed 16 times today. He decided today was the day! So thrilled!!!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. ......oh that is awful! ummm....yeah, Toban is gonna be really happy to know that his mama kept the whole world updated on his bowel habits. My girls are still sort of toddlers and they would be horrified now if I shared that!!! and what on EARTH is she feeding the child that he has to use the potty that often....lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah...women without children...warms the cockles of my heart.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I love comments <3