Nathan doing his best.. he blames the cowboy boots lol
The egg toss ended badly for me... the egg broke in my hand and got on my foot! At least it missed my favorite shoes!
I was in much need of a nap. Once we got home, I changed into my pjs (even thought it was about 4:30 PM...) and got in bed! I passed out till about 10! Woke up and found my husband playing World of Warcraft (insert a very large groan here...).
So, I'm still awake at 3 AM! I just got done watching a program on TLC about Charles & Diana's wedding. I was not born yet.. so this is really the first I've ever seen of it. I'm way too excited about the royal wedding this weekend! It must be a chick thing, because Nathan thinks I'm an idiot for caring about it. Of course, he doesn't like any wedding... he usually just critiques the music. I've already set my dvr to record the wedding. Now my problem? Getting it off there to dvd.... I'm sure it'll be for sale somewhere. I DO have a keychain and a magnet, courtesy of Mollie! Woot! Jealous she gets to watch! Or at least attempt to watch :)
Heh. I'm jealous you have TV.
ReplyDelete