Tuesday, April 26, 2011

What? It's 4 AM?

Say it ain't so! Well, our basketball game didn't start til 10:30 PM.. wasn't over til..... uh, late. I don't know when it was over. The point is, 4 AM snuck up on me! I was busy doing this:

POPS restaurant in Arcadia, OK off Route 66



Which included the removal of a light post and telephone wires. I'm still not great at it, but it's getting there. Practice makes perfect, right? 

When I was going through some old photos, I asked my husband to come in and look at something. He then steals the computer for an hour, and tells me how terrible my organizational skills are! (Like he didn't know that before we got married... hello!!!) So he's given me the task of organizing our pictures... aka mostly my pictures. What do I do? Find a picture I like and go edit it for about an hour. Oopsies! Hey.. he probably wont notice that I haven't done the organizing for another couple months! I've got plenty of time!

2 comments:

  1. You have captured one of my kids favorite place ON EARTH! (I admit I like the dizzying choice of soda too) Thank you for posting :) XOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm I love Pops! It's just so unique! We made the mistake of going over spring break AND on a weekend. It was insanely busy!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I love comments <3