It has, sadly, been a long time since I've participated in this. It was one of my favorite things in the "bloggy world". So, as I am trying to get back into this...
The pictures I'm choosing from are going to be pictures I've taken with a borrowed DSLR. I am really liking it, but it's pretty obvious that I'm a beginner!
1. Less is More
 |
| I picked this photo of my cousin's wedding because all you see is the two of them looking at one another. No flowers or pretty decorations to distract from what the wedding is really all about. |
|
|
2. Holiday Lights
 |
| I was learning how to take pictures of my tree at night when Bootsie decided she wanted to stare at the tree for a bit. I rarely pass up the opportunity to snap a pic of my precious kittens, so I snuck up on her. I love this picture! |
|
|
3. Ornaments
 |
| Just a little Sooner ornament. Boomer! |
|
|
4. Cup of Cheer
 |
| Ok, out of the DSLR, and into the iPhone. My cup of cheer is a delicious cup of hot chocolate. I can't find my Christmas mugs. I'm guessing they're in another state in a box somewhere.. but Alice will work :) |
5. Nativity
 |
| I don't celebrate Christmas as a religious holiday, so I am without nativity in my house. I haven't seen any around the city either. (Yet.. I'm sure tomorrow I'll see 4. If so, I'll add it later haha!) So instead, here's my kitty Jasmine. Also iPhone pic. |
|
your kitty looking at the light is my fav... DSLR are fun, I say save and buy your own :)
ReplyDeleteWonderful job - love your holiday lights!
ReplyDeleteThere is nothing wrong with these pictures they look great! First time at your blog I think it's great! I'm looking forward to coming back sometime soon.
ReplyDeleteNice shots - I love your kitty against the Christmas lights!
ReplyDelete