Apparently it's been a while since I've been on here. Things look a *tad* different. Ok, a lot different. Is this even the same blog? Ha.. I guess we'll find out, huh?
I am supposed to be analyzing literature for class. Instead, I wrote a poem to my cat. I have never written a poem before. Well, I may have in elementary school, but I don't ever remember writing one before. Regardless of whether I've written any before, it is crap, so don't expect anything other than that! Also, I have no idea how to use punctuation in a poem. So.. crap. Got it? Ok.
Read on, if you dare.
Oh, sweet Jasmine,
You heater hog.
It makes you sleep
Like a bump on a log.
Your little pink nose
Turned up in the air,
That spot on the ground
Now covered with hair.
You snore so loud
You could wake the dead.
You like to lick
Your Daddy's bald head.
Pink nose, pink ears,
Pink paws, pink belly
Don't meow in my face, please;
Your breath is so smelly.
You get so close-
How do you not burn?
Hey- move over!
Someone else wants a turn!

I. Love. It. It's not crap at all. It reminds me so much of my Kisa, who is also a heater hog. Seriously, adorable. Nicely done!
ReplyDeleteThat's really cute! Very well done!
ReplyDelete