Let me tell ya something... It is TOO DANG HOT.
Do you see that forecast?? And it's not getting any better! Supposedly Wednesday is going to be 103. There have been more days over 100 so far this summer than usually in an ENTIRE summer. And anyone in Oklahoma knows that August is nearly always the hottest month.
The only way to keep from just dropping like a fly? Condition yourself for it, I suppose. I've been spending a lot of time outside in the pool playing with the dog.
I was even able to eat outside tonight in Ft. Worth (it was 108 here today) without even breaking a sweat. In capris, not even shorts. It's ri-friggin-diculous though. It's what I like to refer to as "stupid hot". And what is this brilliant lady doing tomorrow? Going to a peach festival with her family.. outside.. in the Texas sun.....
Wish me luck!!!
Yikes! Looks like I left Texas right in time. Wait, what am I talking about, it was burning up there already when we went. lol. Thanks for linking up to the Storytellers Blog Hop this weekend!
ReplyDeleteUgh! This hot is too much. And Georgia's even more humid than usual. The heat and humidity combined are gonna kill me. I'm sure of it.
ReplyDelete