Oh hey, y'all.
I am feeling all sorts of complain-y.
I've been in Oklahoma too long.
I miss my husband and my fur-babies.
The whole reason I had to come out here was to deal with dumb family drama. I don't really appreciate being torn away from MY family (however small it is) to be here for TWO months! And not just any two months. The longest two months that I can remember...
Well... when Nathan was in boot camp. That was a LOOOOONG two months.
My point is, I am ready to go HOME! But I can't yet... because Nathan comes out here next weekend for his leave! I am at least excited to see him.
I have come here to post something many times, but it's all so much complaining that I never post anything! Cuz really, who wants to read that??
SO- I shall do my best to have no more complaints! Not ever. That would be ridiculous.
This post, however, should now be complaint free!
I spent the 4th of July weekend at the lake cabin with my brother and a couple of his friends. We got the boat out, and they boys entertained me by wakeboarding and jumping off cliffs.
We stopped to swim, and this little guy must have thought I smelled really good, cuz he hung around me the entire 2 hours we were hanging out there..
Then we went by my cousin's house where "Stevie Wonder" made us a pie.
She couldn't find her glasses.. but had prescription sunglasses! We love our aunt. She's totally crazy, but very sweet and hilarious!
I learned a couple things, too.
Don't leave your noodles unattended, lest they be stolen!
And don't let people like THIS get too close to your boat! Yikes! I hope we didn't catch anything from being in such close proximity!
I hope my fellow Americans had a great weekend celebrating... and that you non-Americans had a great weekend doing normal things!


I'm sorry that a visit to Oklahoma is being tainted by family drama. Hopefully it all resolves soon and you can enjoy your time with Nathan! Looks like you had a great weekend celebrating!
ReplyDelete:( I don't like drama...I'm sorry you've been having to deal with it. I hope things improve soon, which it sounds like they will with Nathan visiting. :)
ReplyDeleteI love your pictures! Especially the one of the dragonfly on your toe. Adorable!!!
Hang in there out in Oklahoma!