Saturday, August 13, 2011

Eye Porn

As my lovely friend, Mollie, says.
Eye porn = pictures, of course. I have a lot of them... but I wont put too many.
When I was in Oklahoma, my friend loaned me her DSLR for me to practice. We've been talking about saving for one, as both Nathan and I enjoy photography.
This being my first time, the pictures aren't great, but I had fun playing.










This next photo was not taken by me, but it was on the memory card when I took my pics off. Diane took this of the lovely Dog during a snow storm in January 2010. Isn't he gorgeous?



 Happy Friday!






2 comments:

  1. You did great with the photos! I want one of those cameras so bad, but I am afraid it would just confuse me more than anything, lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I love comments <3