Like many of the bloggers I follow, my newest way to waste time is with Pinterest.
However, I have found some recipes for my family... so that's not wasting time, is it??
Hey, it's a stretch, but it works.
Here is my page. I'd love to follow you if you have one! If you don't have one, and would like one, send me your email address, and I'll invite you.
In other news, the lovely Lindsey at TexaGermaNadian has begun a non-shampooing routine. Basically, she uses baking soda instead. From her description, we seem to have a similar type of hair. She has been having some success, so I'm thinking of trying this as well! You can read more about it here! Would you stop shampooing? Could you get past that initial grease stage?
And now for something completely different.
I have no room...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading! I love comments <3