Running a little late, as usual...
1. Geometry
A little triangle in my bookcase
2. Brushstrokes
She usually likes the brush- til I got the camera out :)
3. Hanging by a Thread
I walk into the kitchen, turn on the light, set my cup down on the counter, turn around, and RIGHT IN MY FACE is this nasty, disgusting thing hanging from the light. Had to take a picture before I introduced it to my flip flop.
4. Collage
5. On the Dotted Line
Strange choice for on the dotted line? Perhaps. I didn't really run across much that would be good. Then, when taking a picture of Nathan's eye, I decided I could use this! Nathan had LASIK surgery yesterday. No actual dotted line... use your imagination :)



That hanging by a thread shot looks really cool. Nicely done.
ReplyDeletelove the collage!
ReplyDeleteLove the triangle! And while the hanging by the thread shot makes my skin crawl, it is a REALLY good shot. Glad to hear the little fella is dead now :)
ReplyDeleteYour cat is SO CUTE OMG. I'm not even a cat person and I think it's adorable haha.
ReplyDeleteBelly B :)