Yeah. I said it. Think I'm too old? Well, you'd be wrong. Actually, many of the blogs I read talk about their love of The Mouse, so I think I'm safe. Something about living just a couple hours away, and having a yearly pass, makes me want to just hop in the car whenever my husband has a day off.
I miss my friend's floor, though. That was handy. Pay to stay? Eesh.
I still haven't gotten around to editing my pictures from my trip there about a month ago. Oops! It'll have to wait, too. I'm off to Oklahoma again tomorrow. Mom is having her reconstruction surgery. She's also not telling her parents about it until after the surgery, because they worry. I've been informed that I'll be secretly in Oklahoma for like 6 days. Lauren, are you happy about this? NO. I'm not. It's friggin' annoying and pointless.
Therefore, I'm going to keep looking at peaceful pictures of better times.
(And avoid that pesky book project...)
Isn't this a pretty flower? I had to lean my body across a fence, and stretch my arm as far as I could to take this picture. I had no idea if it was in focus or not. It could definitely be better, but for the awkward position, I figure it's not too bad.
I never got my pictures off my camera for the scavenger hunt this last Sunday. Maybe I'll do a two-fer this Sunday. You know, since I'll be in hiding and all! ::eye roll::
Disney is like a second home to me. I miss it so much, too, right now. In fact, my sister and I were just talking about how much we miss it. We want to plan a trip there next year to take her son for the first time. He'll be three then, and we don't think we can wait any longer. Seriously, they don't lie when they say the place is magical.
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see you pictures! And the picture of the flower is beautiful. do you know what kind of plant it is?
Have a safe trip to Oklahoma!