Much to my husband's dismay, I am a fan of most things vintage. We have a yellow metal kitchen table. He tried to get it to fall off the moving truck, but it made it. I love to find old stuff. It's unique. It's not likely I'll see my kitchen table in any of my friends' houses.
When I was in college, there was a swap meet I would hit. One day, I got this awesome book case for $3. Granted, it doesn't hold a lot of books, but it's so fun. See?
I love this silly bookcase. It's retro, cool, and I've never seen another one like it.....
Until a couple weeks ago.
Here I am, walking through Hogwarts, when my mother wants to take a picture of a little "hallway" that has a sign stating "No Muggles Allowed". While I'm stopped, I look at the bit of decoration they have in there.
::GASP::
"MOM- That's my bookcase!!! I'm sure of it!" I then had to take a picture and use the flash so I could be sure (it's rather dark in Hogwarts)...
Yeah. My bookcase is so cool, Albus Dumbledore has one, too.
ALSO- I can haz feature?
Jaimie at Legos In My Pocket has featured me today!
Head on over, and check it out!
If you're visiting from her site... welcome! Thanks for stopping by!

I'm jealous that you are as cool as Albus. Or that Albus is as cool as you. Just saying.
ReplyDeleteI had a green metal kitchen table forever and I LOVE the bookcase! Those husbands sometimes wouldn't know style if it smacked them upside the head (I've tried that technique too...)
ReplyDeleteOkay, that's just cool. Now your bookcase is sure to pop up in all sorts of places...but you're the original!
ReplyDeleteOh Holey cow i would peed myself! thats friggin awesome.. totally jealous :D
ReplyDeleteHaha, that is too fun! You are like famous now...or something :) Cute bookcase. Thanks for linking up to the Storytellers Blog Hop! I am really glad you did. Have a great weekend!
ReplyDelete