Saturday, June 4, 2011

My Apologies

I have never been good with words. I am not a dumb person... Many good words, phrases, sentences, thoughts, and the like come to my brain. There they make perfect sense. 

But then........ those words need to travel from my brain to either my mouth or my hands. 

And that's when I run into a brick wall. 

I am slightly envious of those of you who can speak and write so freely. Thoughts that come to your head become easily transferred into the open for all of us to witness. There are times when I am literally speechless. I can't form into words what is going on in my head. 

You might not even realize that you are gifted with this, seemingly magical to me, ability. The ability to speak to a crowd of people (even a small crowd), argue a point you might be very passionate about, or even read aloud.

Therefore, I thank the few of you who do read this, despite my inability to perform the simple task of writing coherent posts. Writing here gives me the practice I so desperately need.

6 comments:

  1. I'm sorry, what did you say?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Found you through the story tellers blog hop and wanted to wish you a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your posts are much more than coherent! I've only been following for a little while, but I've been impressed by what I've read so far. Writing's not easy for me either...never has been, but it's something I love and feel passion for, so I do it and hope for the best. I really do love your blog and your words. I don't follow blogs that aren't well-written and well thought out. And your's definitely is!

    But I so understand the not being able to speak in front of a crowd thing. I totally wish I had that ability...even a little.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I love comments <3