Sooo I enter them anyway! This one is for tootsies! I hate my feet.. (seriously, my Dad passed on some funky toes), but who can hate a sweet kitty foot with silly kitty toes??
This is me and my silly kitty, Bootsie. She's a super cuddler, and almost always on the couch with us.
I'm so glad we let her come in the house, and out of the cold!
We loves her much :)
Check out the blog here!
LOL! I am totally digging the kitty toes.
ReplyDeleteI really don't like my toes either, got them from my dad too. I call them little sausage links! haha!!
I really enjoy your photos, before I got my SlR, I had just a little point and shoot & I would take photos of EVERYTHING. Keep on shooting girly!
I am totally with you! My photos mean something to me too. AND you know what? The more we novices learn the better we get. . .so who knows in a in a year or two maybe we will be the real photographers. :)
ReplyDeleteLove! Love! Love! this photo!!!!! LOL!!
Freakin' Love This!
ReplyDeleteThis is ADORABLE! I love it!! Thank you for coming by my blog!
ReplyDelete