I kinda sorta maybe forgot about my little book project.
Whoopsies!
Sooo Day 2: Your least favorite book. When I did this on facebook, I said a different book (I used The House of Night series... ugh.), but that's because I forgot about this book: My Point... And I Do Have One by Ellen DeGeneres. Holy crap. It's rare that I don't finish a book. Even though it's terrible (see HoN series). This book, however, was a different story. I don't know if she really did have a point. All I know is that reading the first third of the book was utterly painful. I normally enjoy Ellen. I like to watch her show. Her stand up show "Here and Now"? I can pretty much recite it word for word. This book is less than 250 pages, and I couldn't make it halfway. I finally just, literally, said aloud: I can't take it anymore. I closed it, and put it back on the shelf.
Mini rant? Sure. I swear my husband doesn't make a noise in his sleep until I get in bed or am ready to go to sleep. Then he snores, and sometimes includes a knee to the shin. I enjoyed the bed to myself while at Disney World...
Disney was excellent. Had fun, took lots of pictures (till my memory card was full), and wore my poor mama out. One thing is for sure: I'm ignoring the scale for a week. I don't even want to know.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading! I love comments <3