My dear husband, Nathan, talks in his sleep every night. For instance, just about an hour ago, he rolls over, looks at me with his creepy, blood-shot, glassed-over-sleep-eyes and says, "UGH. I can NOT get to sleep." Yeah. Seriously. I laugh pretty loud and tell him he could have fooled me for the past couple hours. He seems shocked when I tell him the time. Then he immediately goes back to sleep.
While I have not written down every
Everybody out of the vault!
I'm harmonic, not melodic.
Me: OW, you just kneed me in the shin.
Nathan: You probably deserved it
Just tell me what storm you're on. You'll be all right.
Nathan is shaking his arms and holding them out..
Me: What are you doing?
Nathan: Wondering why you're not getting out of the shaking building! Me and Stewart were getting out! And you and McKinney were playing Remington.
COME ON!
So, Hurley can talk to dead people now?
Me: What are you talking about?
Nathan: I don't know. Somehow it makes sense to me.
PLEASE BE CAREFUL!!
::Drums and sings along to the National Anthem during Lindsey Vonn's medal ceremony::
Check and make sure we're not leaving anyone's head under the deck.
I'm seriously out of pillow.
Is that Michael C. Hall?
I'm harmonic, not melodic.
Me: OW, you just kneed me in the shin.
Nathan: You probably deserved it
Just tell me what storm you're on. You'll be all right.
Nathan is shaking his arms and holding them out..
Me: What are you doing?
Nathan: Wondering why you're not getting out of the shaking building! Me and Stewart were getting out! And you and McKinney were playing Remington.
COME ON!
So, Hurley can talk to dead people now?
Me: What are you talking about?
Nathan: I don't know. Somehow it makes sense to me.
PLEASE BE CAREFUL!!
::Drums and sings along to the National Anthem during Lindsey Vonn's medal ceremony::
Check and make sure we're not leaving anyone's head under the deck.
I'm seriously out of pillow.
Is that Michael C. Hall?
I really wish I had a bigger list. Most nights, it's just mumbling or laughing...which, by the way, the laughing is SUPER creepy. Especially if it's accompanied with the maniacal, red, googly eyes. ::shiver::
Then, there's THESE eyes..
Oh this is your pillow? Do you have a flag?
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteOH.MyGAWD. I was hoping i posted that late enough that no one I TALKED to would actually see it... hahaha o well. I NEVER talk in my sleep.. That's why Dani & Ryan thought it was funny enough to tape.. eeeck. Tho ur hubby seems to have some pretty interesting dreams! lol ...
ReplyDeletePs - Was that purposefully a little Eddie joke you did there??? ah-mazing-ness if so!! :D
Those are too funny! The only one I ever remember Fan saying was about measurements when he first started his job at Exxon 3 years ago.....actually that is only one in English that I can remember. :-)
ReplyDeleteps - gave u an award! :) http://legosinmypocket.blogspot.com/2011/05/i-got-pocket-got-pocket-full-of.html
ReplyDeleteHAHAHAHA! Hilarious! It's like watching the tv when someone keeps changing the channels...you never know quite exactly what's going on because you don't get to see the whole seen. I bet his dreams are SUPER interesting. My hubby says I talk in my sleep. I may have to get him to make me a list. Then again, he says I say pretty weird things, so I don't want to freak myself out.
ReplyDeleteGreat post!
oh! and forgot to say that if I was dreaming/asking about Michael C. Hall, I would be getting the flip on up out of there. HA! Dexter is hot...but creepy, too. :)
ReplyDeleteHahha, oh my, that has got to be the funniest post I have read this week! His comments are hilarious! I am stopping by from TexGermaNadian's April blog hop -- wanted to say hi (lured by the cats ;))!
ReplyDelete