
1. Would you rather go on a picnic or to a BBQ?
I honestly don't think I've ever been on a picnic. Might be fun... but BBQ sounds really good. Specifically my uncle's bbq. Mmmmm. Bologna. Brisket. Pork... delicious.
2. Would you rather go bra-less or panty-less?
Definitely bra-less. Little known, possibly TMI, fact about me: If I'm home, and not planning on running on the treadmill, I'm probably bra-less. And if I can get away with it in public, I'll do that, too. It helps having pre-teen sizers.
3. Would you rather go on a $5,000 shopping spree at your favorite store or go on a $5,000 vacation?
Vacation! Preferably a cheap little dive resort with 3 dives/day included. Throw in a couple night dives, too. I could actually probably go on 2 vacations like that if I've got $5,000! ::wishes::
4. Would you rather eat escargot or sauteed crickets?
Both sound disgusting, but I'd eat escargot any day over crunchy crickets... GAG.
5. Would you rather go on Survivor or The Amazing Race?
I've never seen either show.... so I can't really answer this one.
6. Would you rather be hot or cold?
Hot... I don't handle cold very well.
7. Would you rather go to the beach or the lake?
I grew up going to the lake, with maybe yearly trips to the ocean. Now, it's the reverse. I do love the lake, going out on the boat, skiing, swimming, fireworks, and delicious food. However, there is something about the open ocean that is just fascinating. I love it. I have been called a "fish" since I was a kid, and it's fitting. I don't think I can pick. I would like to be at either place right now.
8. Would you rather not shave your legs for a month in the summer or your armpits?
Gross! Well, my leg hair is blonde, and I can always wear maxi dresses... but armpit hair is nasty! So I'm gonna pick legs here.
I love this survey! Particularly number 8. That's just the kind of uncomfortable question everybody loves once in awhile. I'd go with legs, too...but there are some people who don't shave under their arms! I've seen evidence walk through the front door of the school I work at :)
ReplyDeleteAnd may I just say, ew?!
hahaha I'm right there with ya on #2 as long as i'm @ home.. but I ain't got NOTHIN near "pre-teen" size... so normally its because im done movin around much for the day. lol :D
ReplyDelete